Where to Stay in Bangkok
Editor's Guide to Recommended Hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok has more than enough hotels to cater to a wide range of travellers. The choice can be a little daunting for first-time visitors or those who are not familiar with the city. These Editor's Guides to Bangkok Hotels have been designed to give you expert opinions on where to stay in each neighbourhood. From budget guesthouses to five-star luxury hotels, we have got all covered right here.
What is 'Editor's Pick':
Editor’s Picks are the hotels we personally reviewed and liked the most, ones we recommend to our friends and family when they come to Bangkok and are looking for the best places to stay according to their budget or location preferences.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer