Where to Shop in Bangkok
Retail therapy sits at the centre of everyday life in Bangkok, and is in fact one of the best ways to see 21st century Thai culture up close. Monks browse for bargains alongside impecabbly-styled teenagers. Malls have usurped temples as the masses refuge of choice. Markets are teeming hotbeds of local creativity and international copycats.
Indeed, Bangkok offers a shopping experience quite unlike any other. What follows is the most detailed online overview of the places where this endless theatre of buying and selling takes place: Bangkok's shopping facilities.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Most Popular Shopping in Bangkok