Bangkok Festivals & Events
Vibrant, cosmopolitan and intriguing, Bangkok is simply sensational. As the cultural and commercial centre, Thailand's fascinating capital presents both residents and visitors, young and old, with an everlasting curious palette of activities, events, parties and other happenings.
From fabulous sales and spectacular stage productions to colourful temple fairs, sumptuous food festivals and bizarre art installations, something peculiar goes on every day. Let our calendar guide you to the highlights of Bangkok's exciting comings and goings.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer