Getting Married in Bangkok
Bangkok Weddings are on the rise and we can think of nothing better than holding your special day in Thailand’s capital. The world’s best hotels can be booked for a fraction of the price of other world cities, there are plenty of services and facilities equipped to help you plan, organise and host your wedding, and Bangkok holds a special place in many people’s heart thanks to its inimitable charm.
We have compiled a lot of information to help you with your Bangkok wedding, including the finest hotels to hold your ceremony, the practical and legal implications of getting married in Thailand, and the links to some of the best wedding planners and photographers so you can just concentrate on looking great and soaking up the experience.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer