Victory Monument Bangkok
Everything you Need to Know about Victory Monument
Victory Monument has long served as one of the busiest transportation hubs in Bangkok. Nearly all public buses and vans to the city’s outskirts as well as nearby beach towns leave from this area. Unlike Siam, also a major transport hub surrounded by glitzy shopping malls, Victory Monument is a popular hangout place for working-class Thais and those who can’t afford the high price tag of fine dining and brand-name luxuries.
With two shopping malls surrounding Victory Monument and a night market starting from dusk onwards, there is always something to see here, including a movie theatre and karaoke. From the monument, walk slightly south to Soi Rang Nam and discover a whole range of shop-house eateries serving up tasty yet affordable food. For brand-name shopping or high-quality souvenirs, King Power Duty Free is your best bet.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer