Urban Oasis Bike Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
If you're looking to escape from the busy city life, this tour into the greenery of Bang Krajao offers just the sort of outing you need. A peaceful bicycle ride through the orchards and jungle, across the river from the skyscrapers, gives you a blissful experience and a look at a new side of the city.
After an air-conditioned minibus picks you up from your hotel, take a boat ride across the Chao Praya river to visit the isolated island of Bang Krajao. Here, you pick up your bicycle and set out for a 15-mile (25-km) ride.
Known as Bangkok's lung, this pocket of countryside offers you a look at the other side of Thailand's metropolis. Cycle past banana and coconut orchards to the forested park of Sri Nakarin, and enjoy a picnic lunch amid the wilderness before you start back to your hotel.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour