Urban Oasis Bike Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
If you're looking to escape from the busy city life, this tour into the greenery of Bang Krajao offers just the sort of outing you need. A peaceful bicycle ride through the orchards and jungle, across the river from the skyscrapers, gives you a blissful experience and a look at a new side of the city.
After an air-conditioned minibus picks you up from your hotel, take a boat ride across the Chao Praya river to visit the isolated island of Bang Krajao. Here, you pick up your bicycle and set out for a 15-mile (25-km) ride.
Known as Bangkok's lung, this pocket of countryside offers you a look at the other side of Thailand's metropolis. Cycle past banana and coconut orchards to the forested park of Sri Nakarin, and enjoy a picnic lunch amid the wilderness before you start back to your hotel.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance