Uptown Bangkok Bike Tour with Long-Tail Boat River Crossing
Walking & Bike Tours
Explore the many sides of Bangkok from the vantage point of a bicycle and traditional long-tail boat. Begin the day in the Sukhumvit area, and then pass through Little Chinatown before crossing the Chao Phraya River and exploring the other side of Bangkok.
Sukhumvit Road, one of Thailand's bustling thoroughfares, is where your excursion begins. Hop on your bike and follow your guide as you pedal away from the jam-packed roads into the Bangkok's largest fresh market, Khlong Toey. Inhale the sweet scents of Thai spices and hear the sizzle of Chinese dumplings as they hit the pan.
Leave the market and pass through Little Chinatown, where the friendly children wave at you as you go by. After experiencing that slice of life, cross the Chao Phraya River aboard a long-tail boat. These classic boats have filled the rivers of Thailand for hundreds of years, and you have a chance to be part of this rich history as you head over to the quiet side of the river.
Arrive in the laid-back Bang Krachao neighborhood, and cycle on narrow, elevated pathways through orchards and customary Bangkok communities. Once back at the river, cross back to the other side and travel down the micro-lanes and hidden areas that twist among the backyards of wooden houses, offering a further glimpse into Bangkok life. Cycle back to the busy side of Thailand, where you leave your bike and head out on your own adventure.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance