Traditional Thai Cooking Class
Food & Drink
Explore the flavors and aromas of Thai cuisine, a culinary tradition steeped in culture and history. Spend your morning shopping for fresh ingredients at a local market with your friendly guide before moving on to the kitchen to delve into the art of Thai cooking.
Your guide retrieves you from your hotel and whisks you off to a nearby market. Experience the hustle and bustle of the morning shopping as locals and vendors barter for produce and wares and you pick up the raw ingredients for your meal. Continue to the kitchen at the Thai Orchid Cooking School, where your food-loving teacher discusses the unique flavors that are balanced in everyday Thai dishes and shares her passion for Southeast Asian cuisine.
Learn to combine ingredients with hands-on practice, and then set the table to enjoy the fruits of your labor with your fellow classmates. You might whip up a creamy chicken and coconut soup, crispy spring rolls, sizzling stir fried noodles, or learn to prepare spicy and fragrant Thai curries from scratch. As you sip lemongrass tea, bring your meal to a close over a sweet Thai dessert, such as ripe mango with sticky rice or steamed banana cakes.
You're dropped back off at your hotel with a wealth of new knowledge and the skills and recipes you need to prepare delicious Thai dishes back at home.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour