Traditional Thai Cooking Class
Food & Drink
Explore the flavors and aromas of Thai cuisine, a culinary tradition steeped in culture and history. Spend your morning shopping for fresh ingredients at a local market with your friendly guide before moving on to the kitchen to delve into the art of Thai cooking.
Your guide retrieves you from your hotel and whisks you off to a nearby market. Experience the hustle and bustle of the morning shopping as locals and vendors barter for produce and wares and you pick up the raw ingredients for your meal. Continue to the kitchen at the Thai Orchid Cooking School, where your food-loving teacher discusses the unique flavors that are balanced in everyday Thai dishes and shares her passion for Southeast Asian cuisine.
Learn to combine ingredients with hands-on practice, and then set the table to enjoy the fruits of your labor with your fellow classmates. You might whip up a creamy chicken and coconut soup, crispy spring rolls, sizzling stir fried noodles, or learn to prepare spicy and fragrant Thai curries from scratch. As you sip lemongrass tea, bring your meal to a close over a sweet Thai dessert, such as ripe mango with sticky rice or steamed banana cakes.
You're dropped back off at your hotel with a wealth of new knowledge and the skills and recipes you need to prepare delicious Thai dishes back at home.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance