Temples & City Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Discover Bangkok's most impressive temples and understand the busy city's ecosystem in this half-day tour. Marvel at Wat Trimitr, temple of the Golden Buddha; Wat Pho, temple of the Reclining Buddha; and the majestic Wat Benchamabophit, the Marble Temple, as you travel along Bangkok city center.
Be picked up from your central Bangkok hotel, sit back and relax as you journey through the bustling streets of new Siam. Listen to your knowledgeable guide as he highlights the passing attractions on your way to Wat Trimitr, temple of the Golden Buddha, housing the world's largest solid-gold Buddha. Appreciate the intricate architecture of this temple and then witness the Golden Buddha, standing 10 feet (3 m) high and weighing 5.5 tons.
Proceed to Wat Pho, temple of the Reclining Buddha, the largest and oldest of its kind in Bangkok. Observe the Buddhist ritual practiced by the monks and believers, and learn about this temple's history.
Continue your journey to an incredibly striking temple, Wat Benchamabophit, the Marble Temple, named after the Carrara marble imported from Italy with which the ubosoth (a structure for ordinations) was constructed. Notice the breathtaking marble structures as you stroll along the interiors of the temple and admire the architectural mix of Italian marble and Siamese culture.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer