Small-Group Tuk Tuk Experience
Tours & Sightseeing
Zip through the streets of Bangkok like a local in a ubiquitous motorized pedicab, or tuk tuk. Visit iconic Thai landmarks like the Reclining Buddha at Wat Po, peruse traditional medicines at the Amulet Market, and take in sweeping views of the city from the top of the Golden Mount.
After meeting your group and guide, it's time to board your tuk tuk—a common site on the busy streets of Bangkok. As your driver weaves through traffic, you soon arrive at the Phra Sumeru Fortress. Exit from your tuk tuk and shield your eyes as the bright sunshine reflects off the gleaming white fortress.
Next, ride off to the Amulet Market where regional cures and religious amulets are sold. Your guide explains the cultural significance behind these trinkets in case you're compelled to purchase a good luck charm.
Board your tuk tuk once more and depart for Wat Po, the oldest Buddhist temple in the city, and wind your way through this complex's maze of temples on your way to see the renowned golden Reclining Buddha.
After visiting Little India and the Thieves Market and smelling the spicy aroma of lunches being prepared for hungry locals, it's off to your final stop at the Golden Mount. Take a break after climbing the mount's 318 steps as you marvel at the 360-degree view of bustling Bangkok below.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour