Small-Group Temples & Rivers of Kings Tour
Cruises & Water Tours
Set off for a cultural exploration of Bangkok through the eyes of a local. Along the way, visit popular attractions like the dazzling Grand Palace before boarding a longtail boat for an eye-opening cruise down the Chao Phraya River to discover it's little-known riverside Thai communities.
Start your journey on board a bus to the Grand Palace, residence to the Kings of Siam until the early 1900s. Instantly recognizable by its ornate clash of Thai, Chinese, and European architectural styles, this gilded structure is as lavish on the outside as it is on the inside. Within the palace grounds, admire Wat Phra Kaew, or the Temple of the Emerald Buddha—arguably the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand.
Located adjacent to the Grand Palace is Wat Po, one of Bangkok's largest temple complexes. Featuring the iconic reclining Buddha covered in gold leaf and measuring a staggering 50 feet (15 m) tall and 140 feet (42 m) long, you can't help but awe over its commanding presence.
Then follow your guide to the Chao Phraya River, or the River of Kings, where a traditional Thai longtail boat awaits. Glide through the khlongs, or canals as you uncover small, quaint communities alongside the water that feel worlds away from the bustle of Bangkok.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour