Small-Group Best Midnights Eats Tour in a Tuk Tuk
Food & Drink
Embrace the glimmering lights, delicious foods, and bustling atmosphere of Bangkok at night. Follow your passionate food guide on a Tuk Tuk to favorite local spots and delight in the taste of cuisines from well-loved local eateries.
Meet your guide at the Chid Lom BTS station and climb into a 3-wheeled Tuk Tuk to begin your excursion. Then venture to packed street stalls for a taste of iconic foods such as Khao Mun Gai, the town's best Pad Thai, and popular, home-style Thai snacks.
As you walk past temples and old-town icons such as Wat Pho or the Flower Market between bites, see a side of Bangkok not known to tourists. While you zip around in your Tuk Tuk, admire the scenery of Bangkok by night before you return to your Bangkok hotel.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance