Small-Group Best Midnights Eats Tour in a Tuk Tuk
Food & Drink
Embrace the glimmering lights, delicious foods, and bustling atmosphere of Bangkok at night. Follow your passionate food guide on a Tuk Tuk to favorite local spots and delight in the taste of cuisines from well-loved local eateries.
Meet your guide at the Chid Lom BTS station and climb into a 3-wheeled Tuk Tuk to begin your excursion. Then venture to packed street stalls for a taste of iconic foods such as Khao Mun Gai, the town's best Pad Thai, and popular, home-style Thai snacks.
As you walk past temples and old-town icons such as Wat Pho or the Flower Market between bites, see a side of Bangkok not known to tourists. While you zip around in your Tuk Tuk, admire the scenery of Bangkok by night before you return to your Bangkok hotel.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour