Small-Group Bangkok by Bike Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Trade in the tour bus for a bike ride through Bangkok Noi, a hidden gem of lush greenery that is considered the heart and soul of Bangkok. Pedal 12 miles (19 km) on winding backstreets, pass by Wat Arun, and marvel at Sao Ching-Cha, a giant swing that represents the movements of the god Shiva.
At your hotel, go over a bike fitting and briefing with your guide before heading out to the capillary alleys of Bangkok Noi. Weave through lanes under a canopy of trees, and emerge from the shade to ride along the riverside, where children often play against a backdrop of thatched houses.
Follow the path to Bangkok Noi Canal and watch as long-tailed boats—laden with fruit and piloted by civilians—drift lazily about. Catch sight of Wat Arun, the famed porcelain-encrusted Buddhist sanctuary.
From Wat Arun, travel back across the river and over the Memorial Bridge to admire the Wat Suthat, a royal temple that was constructed by King Rama I and known for its golden Buddha statue. Near this site you can see the Giant Swing, a red frame made up of 6 teak logs where men would attempt to reach a bag of gold suspended from a bamboo pole to entertain Shiva.
After wrapping up your visit to Wat Suthat, your journey ends where it began, at Khao San Road. Collect a few final tips and pointers from your guide before exploring the city at your leisure.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer