Samphran Elephant Zoo Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
Day Trips & Excursions
Leave Bangkok for an afternoon at the Samphran Elephant Zoo, where close to 100 elephants and crocodiles promise an eventful trip filled with excitement. Be entertained as elephants dance, race, and play, and watch crocodile wrestling—an adrenaline pumping experience.
Head west out of Bangkok to the Samphram Zoo and Elephant grounds. Learn about fearsome crocs and how elephants are trained by their mahouts (caretakers). Sit down as the entertainment commences with the traditional elephant roundup ceremony of the Suay people. The show continues with a display of pachyderm prowess, as they demonstrate their skills at dancing, racing, and even soccer. Watch a reenactment of Yutha Hathi, the great royal battle of the ancient Ayutthaya Era.
Afterwards, hear the hiss of crocodiles as they wrestle and gnash their teeth. Amazingly, they are dealt with barehanded by their trainers. With time permitting, see the other animals who call the zoo home, including regal tigers and playful chimpanzees.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer