Samphran Elephant Zoo Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
Day Trips & Excursions
Leave Bangkok for an afternoon at the Samphran Elephant Zoo, where close to 100 elephants and crocodiles promise an eventful trip filled with excitement. Be entertained as elephants dance, race, and play, and watch crocodile wrestling—an adrenaline pumping experience.
Head west out of Bangkok to the Samphram Zoo and Elephant grounds. Learn about fearsome crocs and how elephants are trained by their mahouts (caretakers). Sit down as the entertainment commences with the traditional elephant roundup ceremony of the Suay people. The show continues with a display of pachyderm prowess, as they demonstrate their skills at dancing, racing, and even soccer. Watch a reenactment of Yutha Hathi, the great royal battle of the ancient Ayutthaya Era.
Afterwards, hear the hiss of crocodiles as they wrestle and gnash their teeth. Amazingly, they are dealt with barehanded by their trainers. With time permitting, see the other animals who call the zoo home, including regal tigers and playful chimpanzees.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour