Rattanakosin Island Sunset Cycling Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
On this leisurely and exploratory bike ride, enjoy a serene sunset view and pedal through the heart of Bangkok. Explore lush gardens, ancient temples, and a vibrant flower market while taking in the magnificent cityscape in the evening light.
Meet your guide at the Grand China Hotel and begin your journey to Rattanakosin Island, Bangkok's historical hub. Appreciate the relaxed city atmosphere on your ride to Wat Saket, where you climb 318 steps toward its golden spire for a panorama of the city below.
Cycle on to Wat Suthat and glimpse the huge golden Buddha and breathtaking frescoes. Then pass through the vibrant Phat Khlong flower market, which boasts a variety of lovely bouquets and browse the many stalls nearby. Hop back on your bike and arrive at Nagaraphirom Park to catch the sun setting over Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn, which is covered in intricate, multicolored porcelain.
See the last bits of light glancing off the Grand Palace roof and pedal past the 99-foot (30-m) high statue of Buddha, brilliantly lit against the night sky. Finish back at the Grand China Hotel, where you are free to explore the city on your own.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour