Private Sunset Bicycle Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Explore the wonders of Bangkok by bike on this invigorating sunset cycling tour. Ride along the Chao Phraya River, check out the numerous colorful vendors at the Klong San Market, stand before the marvelous Chinese Pagoda, and savor a delicious dinner alongside the Temple of Dawn.
After being picked up at your hotel, meet your guide, get fitted for your bike, and then start your pedaling adventure as the sun sinks down toward the horizon. Take the ferry across the Chao Phraya River to the Thonburi side, where you cruise down back alleys on your way to explore the food stalls at the Klong San Market. Then, make your way to the Chinese Pagoda perched on the riverbank, an 8-story structure made of granite and bronze.
Move along the riverbank toward the towering Temple of Dawn, Wat Arun. This enormous shrine juts dramatically into the sky, its many spires known for catching the first light of day. Sit along the water and enjoy a light dinner near the temple before jumping back on your bike to return to the ferry and the other side of the river.
Head to the temple of Wat Pho, where a gigantic golden reclining Buddha awaits. Stroll around the temple compound, where its illuminated structures shine in the dusk. Before your tour ends, make one final stop at the Pak Klong Talad, the famous flower market where you can purchase a colorful bouquet.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance