Private Siam Niramit Show with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
Show & Sport Tickets
Relive the glorious history of Thailand with a vivid performance of song, dance, and costume in the halls of Bangkok's Grand Theatre. Complete with a private ride directly from your hotel and a delicious buffet dinner, you get an amazing show that showcases diverse cultures and unified goals.
Your personal driver meets you at your hotel for the drive to the theater. When you arrive, take some time for a tour of the Ancient Thai Village and a look at the rural world of Thailand's historic regions . Enjoy a glimpse at traditional lifestyles, arts, and crafts ahead of a buffet dinner complete with Thai and international delicacies, and then it's time to sit back and enjoy the show.
The first act takes you back to witness the Ancient Kingdom of Lanna, in what is northern Thailand today. In Act 2, visit the 3 realms central to traditional Thai belief: Fiery Hell, Mystical Himapaan, and Blissful Heave. Once you've seen the lively markets along the southern sea and explored the heritage of the Khmer and the Central Plains, get a look at how Thai festivals combine religious ceremony with joyful celebration as the show carries you through Act 3.
Throughout the performance, thunderous sound effects, world-class lighting, and elaborate props add flavor and depth to a riveting show. Add to the thunderous applause that greets the bowing actors at the end, and then meet your chauffeur for a cozy ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance