Private Nighttime Landmarks Tour with Tram Ride & Dinner
Tours & Sightseeing
Explore the most important sights around Ratanakosin Island on a scenic evening that lets you see Bangkok in a whole new light. This tour brings you to venerable sights like the Amanta Samakorn Throne Hall and the Golden Mount, complete with dinner at one of the city's iconic hotels.
When you set out from your hotel in the evening, your guide takes you on a drive to Rattanakosin Island, the oldest part of the city, where you can explore the bustling Chinatown. This strip of market stalls, gold shops, and street-side restaurants lets you browse the local wares before you move on to Pak Klong Talaad, the biggest fresh flower market in Bangkok.
Next, you get a look at the temple of Wat Suthat, an iconic symbol of the city, and the nearby Giant Swing. Walk past the Bangkok Metropolitan Office to get a look at the Democracy Monument before you arrive at Hotel De'Moc. Once you've had a dinner in the laid-back setting, take a tram around the Ratanakosin area for some fantastic views.
Your ride takes you past sights like the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall with its elegant Italian Renaissance design, the traditional Buddhist temples of the Golden Mount and Wat Ratchanaddaram, and the City Pillar Shrine, the Grand Palace, the National Theatre, and Santi Chaiprakarn Park. End the night with a trip to visit the bars of Khao San Road, a famous destination for backpackers.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer