Private Morning Tour to Grand Palace along Thonburi Klongs
Tours & Sightseeing
Some of the most remarkable sights in Bangkok are waiting for you on this convenient morning tour. Complete with a private ride straight from your hotel, a cruise along the waterways of Thonburi, and a visit to the iconic Grand Palace, your guide shows you the grandeur of Thailand's capital city.
Get started when you meet your guide for the ride from your hotel in the morning, and relax as the comfortable vehicle takes you through the city to the banks of the Chao Phraya River. Here, you board a traditional long-tailed boat for the ride along the klongs, ancient canals that still serve as lanes for commerce and local life in the district.
After a look at impressive sights along the waterfront, such as the magnificent Royal Barges Museum and the towering pagoda of Wat Arun, step ashore for a visit to the Grand Palace. With its golden stupas, classical pillars, and colorful mosaics, the palace shows you an exquisite blend of traditional Thai and European styles in a setting that was home to the royal court until 1925.
Within the palace complex, you can see the Wat Phra Kaew, one of Thailand's most sacred Buddhist temples. Get a look at the famed Emerald Buddha figurine, clad in gold and fashioned from a single piece of stone, before your waiting vehicle carries you through the city and back to your hotel.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance