Private Half-Day Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
Food & Drink
Discover the secrets of authentic Thai cuisine on this private half-day lesson at the renowned Blue Elephant Cooking School. Learn about the ingredients and receive step-by-step cooking guidance from Thailand's most acclaimed and respected chefs.
Meet your guide at Blue Elephant Cooking School, be greeted with a fresh herbal drink, and discuss the 4-course meal that you would like to prepare. If you select the morning class, embark on a market visit with your private chef and browse for the fresh ingredients needed including Thai fruits, vegetables, and spices.
Back at the school put on your apron as your guru demonstrates the intricate process of making Thai food. Then replicate what you observed and improve your techniques as your personal chef guides you. If you take the afternoon class, watch how your chef carves fruits and vegetables to decorate the dish. After your hard work, feast on your delicious results in authentic Thai surroundings.
Sample menu includes (subject to change):
- Yum ma keua koong sod (prawns-eggplant salad)
- Tod mann plaa (Thai fish cake)
- Kaeng keaw waan kai (green chicken curry)
- Phad thai (stir-fried rice noodle)
- Tom kha kai (coconut milk soup)
- Kaeng lueng nua tai (yellow beef curry)
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour