Private Half-Day Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
Food & Drink
Discover the secrets of authentic Thai cuisine on this private half-day lesson at the renowned Blue Elephant Cooking School. Learn about the ingredients and receive step-by-step cooking guidance from Thailand's most acclaimed and respected chefs.
Meet your guide at Blue Elephant Cooking School, be greeted with a fresh herbal drink, and discuss the 4-course meal that you would like to prepare. If you select the morning class, embark on a market visit with your private chef and browse for the fresh ingredients needed including Thai fruits, vegetables, and spices.
Back at the school put on your apron as your guru demonstrates the intricate process of making Thai food. Then replicate what you observed and improve your techniques as your personal chef guides you. If you take the afternoon class, watch how your chef carves fruits and vegetables to decorate the dish. After your hard work, feast on your delicious results in authentic Thai surroundings.
Sample menu includes (subject to change):
- Yum ma keua koong sod (prawns-eggplant salad)
- Tod mann plaa (Thai fish cake)
- Kaeng keaw waan kai (green chicken curry)
- Phad thai (stir-fried rice noodle)
- Tom kha kai (coconut milk soup)
- Kaeng lueng nua tai (yellow beef curry)
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer