Private Half-Day Grand Palace Tour & Long-Tail Boat Ride
Glide along the serene waters of the Chao Phraya River aboard a comfortable long-tail boat. Pass by the gorgeous temple of Wat Arun, a towering shrine whose main spire juts dramatically into the sky, and embark on a tour of the ornate complex that makes up the glittering Grand Palace.
Your journey begins when your guide picks you up from your hotel and transports you to the banks of the Chao Phraya River, where you board a long-tail boat and sail down the waterway toward Thornburi. Listen as your guide explains the history of the many canals you see from your boat as you pass the Royal Barges Museum and Wat Arun, an impressive Buddhist temple sitting along the river. Your guide reveals the history of this temple, explaining how its distinctive spires were built in the early 19th century.
Disembark from your vessel and head to the Grand Palace, a magnificent royal complex that sits in the heart of Bangkok. Here, you can learn how the palace was built, and admire iconic features like its golden stupas and pillars encrusted in colorful mosaics. Wander through the Reception Hall, the Coronation Hall, the Throne Hall, and Wat Phra Kaew, regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand, where a large Emerald Buddha sits watching over all those who visit, before the time comes to return to your hotel.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer