Private Half-Day Colors of Bangkok Bicycle Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Pedal through small alleys, colorful local communities, and lush parks on this revealing bicycle tour that allows you discover the vibrant culture of this thriving metropolis. Enjoy a delicious lunch of Thai specialties and cruise down the Chao Phraya River on a comfortable longtail boat.
Your adventure begins with convenient hotel pickup, your guide transporting you to the starting spot where you get fitted for your bicycle, strap on your helmet, and set off on your way. The first stop of the tour is at a hidden community that rests behind a modern development, where you can meet with locals, learn about their daily lives, and find out how they make a living working at nearby factories.
Next, pedal to the community kindergarten, where you meet excited young children and discover how they receive a first-rate education. Then it’s time to make your way to the water, where you board the waiting longtail boat to cross the mighty Chao Phraya River to the Bangkok Jungle, the greenest area of the city covered in dense foliage. Ride your bike along the elevated concrete paths, weaving through the vegetation.
Make a pit stop for a tasty and authentic Thai lunch, providing a relaxing break from your biking excursion. Once you’ve finished eating, head to an uncrowded Buddhist temple where your guide explains this fascinating religion. Then it’s time to head back to the boat for the return to the tour’s starting point and then to your hotel.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance