Private Half-Day Colors of Bangkok Bicycle Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Pedal through small alleys, colorful local communities, and lush parks on this revealing bicycle tour that allows you discover the vibrant culture of this thriving metropolis. Enjoy a delicious lunch of Thai specialties and cruise down the Chao Phraya River on a comfortable longtail boat.
Your adventure begins with convenient hotel pickup, your guide transporting you to the starting spot where you get fitted for your bicycle, strap on your helmet, and set off on your way. The first stop of the tour is at a hidden community that rests behind a modern development, where you can meet with locals, learn about their daily lives, and find out how they make a living working at nearby factories.
Next, pedal to the community kindergarten, where you meet excited young children and discover how they receive a first-rate education. Then it’s time to make your way to the water, where you board the waiting longtail boat to cross the mighty Chao Phraya River to the Bangkok Jungle, the greenest area of the city covered in dense foliage. Ride your bike along the elevated concrete paths, weaving through the vegetation.
Make a pit stop for a tasty and authentic Thai lunch, providing a relaxing break from your biking excursion. Once you’ve finished eating, head to an uncrowded Buddhist temple where your guide explains this fascinating religion. Then it’s time to head back to the boat for the return to the tour’s starting point and then to your hotel.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer