Private Half-Day Carving Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
Food & Drink
Explore the traditional Thai art of food carving and decoration during this private lesson. Select fresh fruits and vegetables at the morning market before learning the intricate techniques behind delicate, handmade food garnishes.
Start your day at the renowned Blue Elephant Cooking School with a refreshing herbal Thai drink. Then, head with your personal chef to the Bang Rak morning market. Interact with the locals and learn a trick or 2 as you select the ideal ingredients for your lesson, leaning how to select quality produce with the right characteristics for carving
Head back to the school, put on your apron, roll up your sleeves, and watch your guru demonstrate the complex process of making food decorations. Watch and learn as they craft basic leaves, floral designs, and even more elaborate creations like birds and fish. Next, it's your turn to make your very own one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Jot down notes on the process and techniques, the proper tools for creating various patterns and effects, and how to care for your works after carving so you can recreate the masterpieces back home. Finally, you have the chance to taste your food in an authentic Thai setting.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer