Private Grand Palace Complex Tour
The exquisite halls that hosted the royal court of Siam are yours to explore on this tour of the magnificent Grand Palace complex. With convenient, private transportation straight from your hotel, you get a look at sights from the famed Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Keow to the elegant palace halls.
When you set out from your hotel in central Bangkok, a comfortable private vehicle carries you on a relaxed ride through the streets while your guide shares a few of the city's secrets. Step out at the palace's main entrance for a visit to the temple of Wat Phra Kaew, home to the venerated Emerald Buddha.
A walk around the palace complex gives you a look at its unique design, with golden stupas, classical pillars, and colorful mosaics that combine of traditional Thai and European architectural styles. Learn a bit about the sights from your guide before your vehicle takes you for a visit to Gems Gallery, where you can look for the perfect stone souvenir at the world's largest gem factory and store before the ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer