Private Full-Day Old City Cultural Tour with Boat Cruise
Discover the small, hidden alleys and rich history of Bangkok's oldest cities during this immersive guided tour. Wander through communities that continue to flourish while keeping traditions alive, and get glimpses of remnants of the city's past that still remain.
Meet your guide at Exit 1 of Saphan Taksin BTS Station and hop aboard a water taxi that takes you to the epicenter of Bangkok's bygone eras. Step off the boat and begin your journey into one of the most historical pockets of the city, where you're greeted by the invigorating smells of a nearby flower market.
Head into Ban Bat, a bowl village known for its resident monks who create magnificent hand-crafted bowls. During this visit, your guide explains the importance of these bowls, as well as the monks' daily alms ceremony. Leave this part of the city with a deep new appreciation for Thai religion and tradition.
Continue your journey to the Kudeejeen community, known for its Portuguese and Chinese influences dating back hundreds of years. Stop at a Thai-Victorian house and observe how to make chor muang, a type of flower-shaped chicken dumping, and sit down for a delicious traditional lunch. At the end of your walking tour, board a longtail boat and cruise past these splendid communities, admiring the locals' peaceful way of life from the water. Your experience ends with arrival at the Bang Wa BTS Station.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer