Private Full-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
Food & Drink
Spice things up and get a taste of Thailand's culture through a full-day cooking class. Get step-by-step guidance from renowned chefs and learn the rich history behind the meal that you created.
Upon arrival at the acclaimed Blue Elephant Cooking School, be welcomed with a fresh Thai herbal drink and discuss the 8-course meal that you are going to prepare. Then, follow your personal chef as you go for a morning market visit at Bang Rak.
Select fresh ingredients that you need for your class as well as some fresh Thai fruits, vegetables, and multicolored spices. Back at your school put on your apron as you gear up to get into action. After watching as your culinary guru demonstrates how to prepare authentic Thai foods, take time to follow the steps and eventually finish your first 4 dishes in the morning.
Later in the afternoon, continue your lesson with another 4 courses. Learn and see how your chefs carefully carve fruits and vegetables for decorations to bring out the food even more. Then head to the dining room with an exquisite Thai setting and enjoy your culinary creation with your guru.
Sample menu includes (subject to change):
- Laab kai (spicy chicken salad)
- Ngob koong & plaa (prawn soufflé)
- Satay nua (beef satay)
- Yum woon sen hed hoo noo (blackfungus mushroom noodle salad)
- Kao soy nua (beef curry with egg noodle)
- Kaeng lueng nua tai (yellow beef curry)
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer