Private Flower, Mystic & Food Market Tour
Tour Bangkok's dynamic markets and see locals go about their daily lives in this bustling city. Stroll through one of the region's largest flower wholesale market, visit a religious amulet market, and try scrumptious delicacies at the ancient Nanglerng Food Market.
Wander the aromatic and colorful stalls at Pak Klong Talad—one of the largest fresh flower wholesalers in the region. Here, admire beautiful orchids and other exotic flowers while busy vendors rush around and load mopeds with flowers for delivery. Then stop by Amulet Market near the river pier for a wide variety of charms, religious amulets, talismans, and traditional medicine found only in Thailand.
Your tour wraps up at the centuries-old Nanglerng Food Market, a food market which was an important trade hub when this part of Bangkok was flourishing 100 years ago. Learn about the history of the market's architecture and food from your guide, see old-style wooden shop houses, and taste local dishes like curries and tom yam —just in time for lunch.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer