Private Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall Tour
Visit the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, a museum and former home of the National Assembly, for a glimpse of treasures from the Royal Family's private art collection. Marvel at the beautiful architecture as well as the vast collection of exhibitions on display.
With a convenient ride from your hotel, make your way to the 19th-century throne hall built during King Chulalongkorn's reign. In the museum, once inhabited by high-ranking government officials, marvel at the murals on the walls and ceilings of the domes. Learn the stories behind the different paintings on each dome as your guide relates the legends behind them.
Admire the museum's Renaissance-style architecture, with marble from Italy making up the porcelain-white exterior, and view exquisite art collections at the Arts of the Kingdom exhibit. See a host of jewels and paintings that once belonged to the Royal Family and listen as your guide tells you their history. From here, relax as you are chauffeured back to your hotel.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer