Private Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall Tour
Visit the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, a museum and former home of the National Assembly, for a glimpse of treasures from the Royal Family's private art collection. Marvel at the beautiful architecture as well as the vast collection of exhibitions on display.
With a convenient ride from your hotel, make your way to the 19th-century throne hall built during King Chulalongkorn's reign. In the museum, once inhabited by high-ranking government officials, marvel at the murals on the walls and ceilings of the domes. Learn the stories behind the different paintings on each dome as your guide relates the legends behind them.
Admire the museum's Renaissance-style architecture, with marble from Italy making up the porcelain-white exterior, and view exquisite art collections at the Arts of the Kingdom exhibit. See a host of jewels and paintings that once belonged to the Royal Family and listen as your guide tells you their history. From here, relax as you are chauffeured back to your hotel.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour