Private Almsgiving & Blessing Trails Tour
With your guide, embark on a beautiful spiritual journey to see a few of Bangkok's sacred places. Visit the serene Wat Saket, Wat Ratchabophit, and the majestic Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea), and then receive a blessing from Buddhist monks while you distribute your offering or sangkatarn.
Your morning begins as you listen to Buddhist monks chant their mantras at Wat Saket. Here, present alms to the monks to gain blessings for a healthy and safe trip and then climb the sun-hued hill for a rewarding panoramic view of Rattanakosin Island. Let the chimes of nearby temple bells cleanse your soul.
The journey continues as you pass charming landmarks and temples on a drive through Bangkok's historical district. Stop to purchase a bucket of food and utility items for a sangkatarn, a unique offering for monks.
Once you arrive at Wat Ratchabophit, admire the distinctive blend of the exterior Thai architecture, including hand-painted tiles and window frames decorated with gold, with the ornate European-influenced interior and gilded domes. Your last stop is the Tiger God Shrine—one of the oldest Taoist temples in Bangkok—where devotees from the Chinese community pray for wealth and longevity.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer