Morning Historic Bike Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
For a different perspective on bustling Bangkok, take to the city's quiet soi (lanes) and less-visited backstreets. Follow your expert guide along labyrinthine alleys to see a side of the city still frozen in time, going beyond the skyscraper-lined boulevards to explore the Bangkok of yesteryear.
Meet your guide near Khao San Road, get fitted for a bike, and listen to a quick safety briefing before kicking off your 2-wheeled excursion through Bangkok's back roads. Steer clear of the busy avenues and wind your way through quiet lanes, passing ancient temples and canals as you uncover the true heart and soul of the Thai capital. See the neighborhoods where locals live and play as you ride along the Chao Phraya river and cross over the Rama 8 Bridge to enter the Muslim community of near the Bangkok Noi canal.
Jump on a local ferry to get shuttled back across the river, loop by the Grand palace, and then hop off your bike and stretch your legs with a stroll through a public park once reserved exclusively for use by the royal family. Ride along twisting alleyways through a food market to the Giant Swing, a major landmark once used in Hindu ceremonies, before weaving your way back to the shop to kick back over a cold drink.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour