Morning Historic Bike Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
For a different perspective on bustling Bangkok, take to the city's quiet soi (lanes) and less-visited backstreets. Follow your expert guide along labyrinthine alleys to see a side of the city still frozen in time, going beyond the skyscraper-lined boulevards to explore the Bangkok of yesteryear.
Meet your guide near Khao San Road, get fitted for a bike, and listen to a quick safety briefing before kicking off your 2-wheeled excursion through Bangkok's back roads. Steer clear of the busy avenues and wind your way through quiet lanes, passing ancient temples and canals as you uncover the true heart and soul of the Thai capital. See the neighborhoods where locals live and play as you ride along the Chao Phraya river and cross over the Rama 8 Bridge to enter the Muslim community of near the Bangkok Noi canal.
Jump on a local ferry to get shuttled back across the river, loop by the Grand palace, and then hop off your bike and stretch your legs with a stroll through a public park once reserved exclusively for use by the royal family. Ride along twisting alleyways through a food market to the Giant Swing, a major landmark once used in Hindu ceremonies, before weaving your way back to the shop to kick back over a cold drink.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer