Kamavijitra: The Art of Lovemaking—a Private Siam Erotic Art Museum
Arouse your senses with Kamavijitra's sensual paintings, sculptures, and pottery in the first erotic museum opened to the Thai public. See the result of 35 years of passionate collecting of all forms of erotic art by its founder.
Arrive at the gallery and explore the collection at your leisure, in a tranquil atmosphere perfect for contemplating each piece. Study more than 500 antiques, some dating back 200 years, celebrating every form of sexuality—most specifically that of ancient Siam.
As you stroll through, admire rooms decorated with authentic artifacts along with fitting lighting and music to set a realistic scene for a sculpture. Explore what the owner considers his most important pieces, 3 black sculptures of King Chai Voraman VII in the throes of passion—which appear bronze yet are molded from clay and kiln-fired with a sugarcane-juice coating.
View these early representations of love and pleasure and gain fascinating insights into the history of the genre—one that's been displayed since Paleolithic cave paintings. Leave with a new appreciation for this often taboo category of art and the artists who create it.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour