Individual Traditional Thai Cooking Class at Blue Elephant Cooking School
Food & Drink
Roll up your sleeves and learn how to create mouthwatering traditional Thai dishes under the 1-to-1 guidance of a professional chef. Enjoy a visit to a morning market to select the fresh ingredients for your creation before practicing the skills and techniques behind the art of Thai cooking.
Arrive at the celebrated Blue Elephant cooking school and meet your chef over a cold herbal drink. Sit down to discuss the day’s menu with your expert instructor, selecting 10 authentic Thai dishes that you would like to create, and then make your way to a morning market in Bang Rak to pick up fresh ingredients like spices, herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Head back to the kitchen and tie on your apron as you get ready for culinary action.
Watch your professional chef demonstrate the techniques that go into preparing each dish. Grab your notes and recipes and head into the kitchen, where you get hands-on guidance in chopping, frying, steaming, sautéing, and plating each dish. As a bonus, learn how to carve ornate decorations using the vegetables and fruits from the market to add an elegant finishing touch to your creations.
Once each delectable and fragrant item is prepared, sit down to dine in to an exquisite Thai setting, discussing the dishes and picking up tips for honing your skills for when you recreate the dishes back at home. Following the class, you receive a certificate of completion as well as a cooking set and souvenir apron.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer