Individual Full-Day Vegetarian Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
Food & Drink
Get a fantastic introduction to making delicious vegetarian Thai cuisine under the guidance of a skilled chef. Enjoy a market visit in the morning before you acquire the skills needed to create mouthwatering dishes and take away recipes to recreate them at home.
Upon arrival at the grand Blue Elephant Cooking School in the heart of Bangkok, you’re greeted with a fresh herbal drink. Discuss the vegetarian dishes planned for your class, and then embark on a market visit with your chef to select the fresh herbs, produce, and ingredients for your delicious meal.
Back at the school, put on your apron and watch as your instructor demonstrates the techniques and methods for preparing and cooking vegetarian Thai food. Follow along, improve your cooking techniques as you collaborate on a delectable meal featuring typical plates like phad thai and spicy chili paste. After your hard work, head to the exquisitely decorated dining room to enjoy your culinary creations together.
Sample menu includes (subject to change):
- Num prik pao (chili paste)
- Tom yum hed (spicy mushroom soup)
- Yum som o (pomelo salad)
- Kaeng pet tao huu ma kae yao (red eggplant and tofu curry)
- Phad phrik pak (hot stir-fried vegetables)
- Phad Thai (stir-fried rice noodles)
- Som tum (papaya salad)
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance