Historic Bang Rak Food & Walking Tour
Food & Drink
The streets of Bang Rak are a great place for you to enjoy the tastes and culture of the area known as the Village of Love. Complete with insightful stories from your guide, this tour gives you a fresh look at traditional Thai food and the lives of the people who make it.
Once you meet up with your guide, step into the bustling streets to find some handpicked eateries between the skyscrapers of central Bangkok. Try out cuisine in an exclusive establishment run by descendants of the Thai royal family, taste flavors from all across Thailand with some ancient regional recipes, and get a selection of 5 traditional desserts ahead of some refreshing, delicious herbal drinks in a famous 80-year-old shop house.
After you get a chance to see firsthand how the sweet and spicy flavors of Thai regional cuisine are mixed together, try your hand at the art of shopping for some local fruits. Spice up your day with the aroma of fresh, handmade curry in a 50-year-old shop before you part ways with your guide and set out to find some more great tastes on your own.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance