Half-Day Bike Ride Through City & Jungle with Lunch
Walking & Bike Tours
Embark on a bike tour of Bangkok through hidden narrow streets to discover what everyday life is like for the local community. Ride on meandering paths that weave through lush vegetation, visit a charming Buddhist temple, and enjoy a traditional Thai lunch.
This half-day bicycle tour takes you through a part of the capital that is often undiscovered by tourists. Pedal through uncrowded neighborhoods where you meet friendly locals, and stop at nearby sweatshop to see what working conditions are like.
Cross the mighty Chao Phraya River aboard a typical Thai longtail boat to reach the greenest part of the city. Make your way through meandering elevated pathways that weave through lush vegetation including coconut palms and banana trees. Take a break at a local restaurant to savor the delicious tastes of a traditional Thai meal.
After lunch, check out an inspiring Buddhist temple, where your guide teaches you about this fascinating religion. As you leave the temple and head back downtown, stop at the open-air Muay Thai School, where you can learn about boxing and martial arts, two practices that are very important in Thai culture.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance