Half-Day Bike Ride Through City & Jungle with Lunch
Walking & Bike Tours
Embark on a bike tour of Bangkok through hidden narrow streets to discover what everyday life is like for the local community. Ride on meandering paths that weave through lush vegetation, visit a charming Buddhist temple, and enjoy a traditional Thai lunch.
This half-day bicycle tour takes you through a part of the capital that is often undiscovered by tourists. Pedal through uncrowded neighborhoods where you meet friendly locals, and stop at nearby sweatshop to see what working conditions are like.
Cross the mighty Chao Phraya River aboard a typical Thai longtail boat to reach the greenest part of the city. Make your way through meandering elevated pathways that weave through lush vegetation including coconut palms and banana trees. Take a break at a local restaurant to savor the delicious tastes of a traditional Thai meal.
After lunch, check out an inspiring Buddhist temple, where your guide teaches you about this fascinating religion. As you leave the temple and head back downtown, stop at the open-air Muay Thai School, where you can learn about boxing and martial arts, two practices that are very important in Thai culture.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour