Guided Walking Tour with Rickshaw Ride & Riverside Lunch
Walking & Bike Tours
Experience the fascinating underbelly of Bangkok on this guided tour of some of the city's often-overlooked highlights. See how everyday citizens live in the poorest neighborhoods, walk through a lush jungle of fruit trees, ride on an authentic rickshaw, and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch.
Meet your expert guide and head to a typical Thai temple where you learn about the building's ornate construction and how the Buddhist religion impacts local culture. Leave the temple and take a leisurely stroll through one of the poorest neighborhoods of Bangkok. Interact with friendly locals as you discover that their lifestyle remains an authentic part of the Thai way-of-life.
Next, go for a short longtail boat ride across the Chao Phraya River to reach a prosperous jungle of banana, mango, papaya, and coconut trees. Surround yourself in nature, keeping your eyes peeled for wildlife, as you enjoy a walk in this tranquil reprieve from the bustling city streets.
Your journey continues aboard a Thai rickshaw that transports you out of the park to visit an ancient temple, and then to a lovely Thai restaurant that sits on the majestic River of Kings. Here you can take in a fantastic view of the water while enjoying authentic Thai cuisine. After lunch, hop back on the rickshaw which circles you back to the spot your tour began.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance