Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
Tours & Sightseeing
Explore a dazzling complex of temples, palaces, and gardens as you head to Bangkok's Grand Palace with an experienced guide. Along the way, check out the gilded decorations at the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, see the largest collection of Buddha images at the Temple of the Reclining Buddha.
Get picked up from your hotel and take a drive through Bangkok's bustling center, letting your guide point historic sights and landmarks on your way to the Grand Palace. When you arrive, hop out and head inside, listening to insightful commentary about the construction of this immense complex of sacred and royal buildings.
Admire the green stone statue that gives the Temple of the Emerald Buddha its name, meander past the Temple of the Reclining Buddha's opulent exterior, and get the chance to enter the Coronation Hall and the Royal Funeral Hall to see where Bangkok's royalty host their most celebratory and somber moments.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance