Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
Tours & Sightseeing
Explore a dazzling complex of temples, palaces, and gardens as you head to Bangkok's Grand Palace with an experienced guide. Along the way, check out the gilded decorations at the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, see the largest collection of Buddha images at the Temple of the Reclining Buddha.
Get picked up from your hotel and take a drive through Bangkok's bustling center, letting your guide point historic sights and landmarks on your way to the Grand Palace. When you arrive, hop out and head inside, listening to insightful commentary about the construction of this immense complex of sacred and royal buildings.
Admire the green stone statue that gives the Temple of the Emerald Buddha its name, meander past the Temple of the Reclining Buddha's opulent exterior, and get the chance to enter the Coronation Hall and the Royal Funeral Hall to see where Bangkok's royalty host their most celebratory and somber moments.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour