Full-Day Rural Trails Bike Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Hop on 2 wheels and pedal out of the heart of the city to a rural idyll filled with forested farmland, quiet canals, and ancient temples overgrown by the twisted roots of trees. Cruise through lush vegetation along narrow trails and dirt paths as you step back in time to experience the Thailand of days gone by.
Make your way to a starting point near Kaho San Road and get fitted for a comfortable bicycle. After a quick safety briefing, pedal off behind your guide, zipping through narrow residential lanes as you weave your way out of the city. Watch the urban landscape fade away as you enter the countryside, and crisscross varied terrain as you cruise between communities living along the canals to market gardens, green farmland to ancient temple ruins that feel miles away from the modern world—all within view of downtown's skyscrapers.
Stop at a delicious small-town eatery to refuel over lunch, and then wrap up your 21-mile (35-km) excursion with a scenic return ride to Bangkok. Arrive back at the shop, return your bike, and kick back with a cold drink to bring your active adventure to a close.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour