Fragrant Bangkok Evening Tour
Immerse yourself in local Thai culture and nightlife on a guided evening tour. Explore the beautiful Pak Klong Talaat flower market, Bangkok's biggest flower market, and the bustling Chinatown or Patpong night markets. Enjoy local delicacies or shop for unique goods among many diverse shops.
Begin your journey with pickup from the doorsteps of your Bangkok hotel and travel to the iconic Pak Klong Talaat flower market. Stroll through this historic market and admire the region's exotic, colorful, and fragrant flowers delivered from various neighboring districts, displaying the splendors of Thailand. The concentration of so many kinds of flowers in one space produces a pleasant bouquet of aromas, complemented by vibrant colors in every direction.
Later, experience the vibe of one of the most popular night markets of Bangkok. From the middle of bustling Chinatown or Patpong Night Market, experience Bangkok night culture in its fullest. Taste local delicacies and browse among the shops and stands, displaying local treats and produce unique to the Siamese nation.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour