Foods & Temples Evening Tour by Tuk-Tuk
Food & Drink
Take a ride through the streets of Old Bangkok in a motorized rickshaw for a tour that introduces you to the authentic foods and historic landmarks of the city. Catch the scent of delicious dishes wafting from charcoal stoves as you motor between temples and historic districts in the cool evening air.
Your outing begins when you climb into an auto-rickshaw, or tuk-tuk, and head out for a bite to eat. Try some of the best pad Thai in Bangkok, made from a generations-old family recipe, and then visit a historic market frequented by locals. Catch the flares of brass woks over charcoal stoves at some of the neighborhood's favorite restaurants and find dishes like a noodle stir-fry and a smooth bowl of tasty rice soup.
With the ride taking you through the historic center of Thailand, you get a look at some of the city's grand temples with some insider knowledge from your guide. Get a refreshing drink, and a great view of the towering pagoda of Wat Arun along the Chao Phraya River, before you wrap up your tour with a host of new knowledge about the city's cultural and culinary treasures.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer