Evening Small-Group Bike Tour with Dinner at a Local's Home
Walking & Bike Tours
As day turns to dusk, delve into the original settlements from Bangkok's earliest days on a comfortable bicycle. Pedal through historic communities, see illuminated landmarks like the Temple of the Dawn, and savor a delicious Thai dinner in the private home of a friendly local.
Make your way to the shop near Khao San Road to get fitted for a comfortable bike. After a short safety briefing, pedal off behind your guide to explore Bangkok's diverse origins and fascinating modern-day communities. Learn how Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists lived alongside one another in the city's early days, and how the Chinese, Portuguese, and Cham helped the Siamese to build their nation.
Follow the small of incense between temples, churches, and mosques, admiring stained-glass windows and listening to the stirring sounds of the Muslim call to prayer. Feel the cool air of nightfall as you arrive at the private home of a local, who welcomes you inside for a flavorful dinner of classic Thai dishes. Afterward, catch the evening lights at the Temple of Dawn, the colorful riot of blooms at the Flower Market, and the glowing illuminations at Wat Pho, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour