Evening Bike Tour with Night Markets & Street Food Tastings
Walking & Bike Tours
Cycle through the backstreets of Bangkok by night, when the temperatures drop, the crowded streets clear, and the city's nightlife starts to buzz. On this 2-wheeled adventure, visit peaceful, illuminated temples, scope out wares at lively night markets, and snack on tasty street food as you discover the Thai capital's after-dark atmosphere.
Meet your guide near Khao San Road and get fitted for a bike, listening to a quick safety briefing before pedaling out into the dusk. Wind through small lanes, zip by illuminated temples, and pass through Tammasat University at sunset before boarding a ferry to cross the vast Chao Phraya river. Once you arrive on the other side, set off down quiet backroads to Wat Arun, the Temple of the Dawn. Soak up the peaceful ambiance of the beautifully lit-up temple, and then continue on along the riverside by temples and churches.
Cross back over the Chao Phraya on a bridge to reach a flower market, which is at its busiest in the evening. Snap photos of colorful blooms and stop to snack on local treats at the various street food stalls. .From there, make your way to Wat Pho, a serene temple known for the burial stupas of the first 4 kings of Thailand. Loop by the Grand Palace and enter the bustle of the impromptu flea market in Sanam Luang, where all manner of trinkets and souvenirs are laid out on simple mats, and then arrive back at Khao San Road just in time to leave your bike and check out Bangkok's vibrant nightlife.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance