City Sites by Foot, Tuk-Tuk & Riverboat
Cruises & Water Tours
With a small group of 10 people, spend a day exploring Chinatown, stop at the massive Sampeng Market, and take a boat along the Chayo Praya River. As you ride in a tuk-tuk, pass Little India and see Wat Tien Fa, one of the oldest Chinese temples in Bangkok.
After pickup from your hotel, arrive at Hua Lamphong Railway Station and listen to a brief history from your guide. Board a tuk-tuk driven by a professional driver for a ride to Wat Tien Fa, one of the oldest and most famous Chinese temples in Bangkok.
Enter Chinatown on foot, seeing gold shops and food stores as they open for the day, and walk into Sampeng Market, Chinatown’s enormous market. Your guide purchases some Thai desserts for you to sample. Walk along thin lanes in the market and remember your favorite stalls to visit after the tour.
Next, get back on the tuk-tuk to drive past Little India and around the King Rama I Monument before stopping at Pak Klong Talat, Bangkok’s biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market. Walk on side of the road, marveling at many different flowers variety of vegetables sold.
Back on the tuk-tuk, travel along the roads around the Grand Palace walls. Say goodbye to your tuk-tuk driver at Ta Chang Pier. Then board a boat for a ride on the busy Chao Phraya River, which many locals travel on every day, and glide downriver to River City Pier before you board the van for a ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance