Buddhist Almsgiving & Flower Market Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Visit one of the most majestic Buddhist temples at Wat Benchamabophit, and participate in the tradition of giving alms to Buddhists monks. Later, stroll through the vast and brightly colored array of flowers at breathtaking Pak Klong Talat, a 24-hour wholesale flower market.
Head from your hotel to Wat Benchamabophit, or the Marble Temple, to participate in a Buddhist almsgiving ceremony. Your guide show you how to make an offering of food or alms to the monks who reside nearby, which will sustain them throughout the day as they study and meditate. Step into the temple and get a glimpse of the 52 statues of Buddha and the ornate carvings within its fascinating interior.
Continue onward to Pak Klong Talat, Bangkok’s largest wholesale flower market. Soak in the intense fragrances and colors of the various fresh flowers, particularly orchids and jasmine. Learn about the fundamental role of flowers in Thai culture, and witness the crafting of the phuang malai (ornate flower garlands) that brighten up all corners of this bustling city and are believed to bring good luck.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance