Bangrak Culture & Cuisine Walk
Food & Drink
Visit a Bangkok hotspot full of historical sights and landscapes to explore, as well as delicious food to sample. Listen as your guide tells about the history of the Bangrak neighborhood while you uncover the charming secrets of local life, tasting the local food such as savory, roasted duck.
After meeting your guide at BTS Saphan Taksin Station, you begin your walking tour of one of Bangkok's most vibrant regions. Wander through Bangrak, snaking through the town's winding side streets to find lively markets and stunning monuments. Discover historical wonders including Bangkok’s Folk Museum and the Library of Love.
Then, explore the Bangrak monk quarter—one of Thailand's hidden gems—where you can see the most-sacred Indian temple in Bangkok. Taste your way through the area as you stop at stalls and eateries that offer homemade and ethnic fare. Snack on regional delights such as roasted duck while complementing the scrumptious food with thirst-quenching herbal drinks. Finish up your tour back at the station.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer