Bang Rak District Food Tasting & Culture Tour
Food & Drink
Hit the pavement with a local guide for an award-winning tour of the family-run food stalls and eateries of the vibrant Bang Rak district. Explore the complex flavors of Thai cuisine and get to know the people and culture behind the cooking as you sample your way from table to table.
Meet your food-loving guide and embark on a culinary journey through the bright flavors, fresh ingredients, and regional varieties of Thai cuisine in the district of Bang Rak—the name is Thai for "Village of Love." Stroll down Silom Road and soak up the bustling vibe as you make stops at decades-old, locally loved restaurants and stands for samples.
You can tuck into tart som tam, a salad of shredded green papaya, or try delectable Thai duck. Dip flavorful satay into peanut sauce, eat roti drizzled with condensed milk and fresh from the griddle, or nibble on a warm bun filled with exotic spices. Tuck into a bowl of the popular pink noodle soup yen ta po, or try crispy catfish over refreshing green mango salad.
Cool down with a cup of oilang, or Thai iced coffee, and turn up the heat with curry lava on egg. A hearty plate of ka nhom teen rice noodles with chicken is sure to fill you up if you're still hungry, and your tour ends on a sweet note with a scoop of delectable coconut ice cream. As you eat your way around town, interact with the friendly owners and servers at each restaurant to round out your introduction to Bang Rak's rich culinary community.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance