4-Day Central Thailand Cycling Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Enjoy a guided bicycle tour across central Thailand's fertile plain. Ride on hard-packed jeep trails and smooth roads while an air-conditioned bus follows you. Visit historic sites at Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya and converse with locals along the way on this unforgettable 4-day adventure.
Start your tour at the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and take a boat ride through a network of canals, followed by a ride across the open countryside. See plantations, orchards, rice paddies, and temples along the way on this 19-mile (32-km) ride with a stop for lunch. Then settle in at the Royal River Kwai Resort and dine on a delectable dinner.
Wake up to an early morning breakfast before starting your 18-mile (30-km) journey to Kanchanaburi. Visit the historic River Kwai Bridge, stop at a war museum, explore the Kraset caves, and ride through lush forests. Enjoy your evening with a relaxing dinner and a night in at the Pung Waan Resort.
Start day 3 with an invigorating breakfast and another 18-mile (30-km) cycle—this time to Ayutthaya. Visit the Sai Yak Noi waterfall and enjoy a refreshing swim beneath it. Spend the night at the Krungsri River Hotel and relax with a delicious meal while preparing for your final day.
Cycle through the countryside on a 17-mile (28-km) ride and see the remains of historic temples as well as the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace before heading back to Bangkok.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance