3-Day City & Temple Sightseeing Tour for Couples
Get a look at the grand history of Buddhism in Thailand with a tour that takes you to some of Bangkok's oldest and most famous temples. Complete with 2 nights in a 4-star hotel, this experience offers you a complete vacation to explore the city in comfort.
Your hotel for the tour is located in the heart of Bangkok's central business district, across the road from the shops and restaurants of Centralworld and just around the corner from a Skytrain station for convenient access across the city.
A ride through the streets of Bangkok means a chance to learn about the sights as you pass by. Your first stop is at Wat Traimit, where you can see the massive Buddha statue made from solid gold. Next, visit Wat Pho, one of the largest and oldest temples in Bangkok, to see the 150-foot-long (46-m) Reclining Buddha.
For a look at one of the city's newer landmarks, pay a visit to Wat Benchamabophit, built with Italian marble and the distinctive gables and finials of Bangkok's elaborate style. The last stop on your tour is the Gems Gallery, the world's largest gem factory and store, where you can spend the afternoon at your leisure. A ride is waiting to take you back to your hotel whenever you're ready.
Spend a day free to explore the city. Get a closer look at everyday Thai life and visit some of the sights you passed by on your tour for a true feel of the bustling city.
A ride back to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport brings your tour to an end.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance