2-Day City & Temple Sightseeing Tour for Couples
Take an overnight journey to see the iconic temples of Thailand's capital with this guided tour of Bangkok. Complete with a stay at a 4-star hotel in the heart of the central business area, this trip lets you connect with a vibrant collection of modern attractions as well as the city's storied history.
After a convenient pickup from your hotel or Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, your tour takes you through the city streets to your first stop. Admire the huge, solid-gold Buddha statue at the temple of Wat Traimit before visiting the 150-foot-long (46-m) reclining Buddha at Wat Pho, Bangkok's largest and oldest temple.
The ornate design and white Italian marble of Wat Benchamabophit form the setting for your last temple stop of the morning. Afterward, get a look at everyday Thai life as you make your way through the city streets to the Gems Gallery, the largest gem factory and store in the world. From here, you can explore the area on your own or take advantage of free transportation to your hotel.
Stay overnight in the Arnoma Grand Hotel, located across the road from the shops and restaurants of Central World and near some of Asia's most renowned designer malls and the convenient BTS Sky Train, the hotel offers the perfect location to enjoy your stay in Bangkok.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour