Top 10 Bangkok Thonburi
The Best of Thonburi in Bangkok
Thonburi is situated on the western side of the Chao Phraya River, which runs through Bangkok and into the Gulf of Thailand. Although most of the city’s main tourist attractions sit on the eastern side, venturing across the water on one of the cheap shuttle ferries opens up a whole new side to Bangkok.
As well as luxurious hotels, ancient temples, malls, fine-dining restaurants and stylish bars that straddle the picturesque Thonburi riverside, our Bangkok Experts have also dug deeper into this large area of Bangkok to bring you the very best places to go and things to see. Scroll down for our Top 10 hotels, attractions, shopping, restaurants and nightlife in Thonburi.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer